It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/20/2006

11/20/2006
Up and at 'em at 7 AM...
Jim had an appointment with the cardiologist at 7 this morning. That meant we were up and on the road at a little after 6. We didn't find out much; just one med increased. Tomorrow we see the oncologist. It really amazes me that one doctor doesn't let the other one know what they are doing, thus you have to wait around for a lot of piddleyfarting (sorry, I couldn't resist that as my daddy used to say that all of the time) to find out anything.

I am off to the beauty parlor at 11 for my monthly visit. Not that much can be done..... ;o)



"The place where the sun isn't shining will be illuminated in a few hours."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)