It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, July 2, 2010

Retro Post

9/6/2006
Wednesday, but who's counting...
I woke up this morning to 50 degrees. The temp is supposed to climb to the 80's by afternoon. Right now it is beautiful though.

Jim did not have a restful night. I called the oncologist's office yesterday afternoon to see if we could get him in today. Our appt is for 3:30PM. I will give an update when we get home.

My brother called us from my sis's home in WV this morning. They are having a great time. I understand he made them all an omelet for breakfast. I'll have ham and mushrooms in mine. ;o)

I was reading Carole's blog this morning. It was all about things she has learned. Lots of food for thought there. Take a minute and stop by to read it if you get a chance.

Me? What have I learned? Just sitting here thinking about it I would have to answer, not a heck of a lot for as old as I am. I am learning daily that I have a lot of bad habits I should try to break. I have learned I am not at all patient. I really need to work on that.

I have learned that if I don't see about fixing lunch we won't have any. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)