It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank you!!!

 

Thank you to all of you for the emails and birthday cards.  I appreciate them so much.  My blogging friends are the greatest!

001 

The delivery man from the florist shop bringing me flowers and a balloon from Kerrie and Jaiden in Australia.

006

007

A beautiful scarf from my Twin!!  I purchased this jacket to wear with it.

Because of a mixup in the mail Twin sent me another scarf.  So now I have an early Christmas present.

009

My Christmas present from my Twin.

010

These lovely bracelets are from my Sis in Michigan. 

002

003

004

Birthday cards.  Thank you so much all of you for thinking of me.  I love you all.

Beth

11 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Beth. What wonderful gifts you recieved. I love the Ballon that Kerrie sent along. What a sweet heart.
    Have a great rest of the day.
    Pray for my brother. He again is well my sister in law did get called to the hospital. Im just sitting waiting for more news.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Beth. Looks like you made a nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful. Happy Birthday Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beth
    Hoping you are having a great Birthday And here's hoping that the Lord may bless you with many more healthy years to come.
    Lots of Hugs Margaret

    ps. Thanks as always for the information and caring enough to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday Beth. It sounds and looks like you had a wonderful day. May you have many more Happy Birthday's to celebrate with friends and family.
    Have a great day and weekend.
    Hugs, Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BETH. I'M GLAD YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD ONE AND HOPING YOUR WEATHER IS GOOD TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Beth, Hope you are having a wonderful one. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a wonderful day didn't we Twin? I wore Sis's bracelets too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO happy you had a great day and glad Rae was there too. You truly are a special person to us all!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a birthday to be rememebered my friend! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)