It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, May 6, 2011

It’s Such a Pretty World Today…

Look at the sunshine.  And it is lovely here today.  It is 50 degrees right now to reach the upper 60s today.  Then for the next few days we are to reach the upper 70s –80s.  We had a thunderstorm last night and a little bit of rain.

If I still had my driveway behind the garage I would be out cleaning my car up, and I may do that anyway.  Water is the only thing I don’t have to pay for here, however no hoses or sprinklers are allowed.  I did a decent job of washing my car the old fashioned way a couple of weeks ago.  I really enjoyed the workout.  So I will be off after a bit hunting my floppy hat and rubber gloves.

Other than that, not much else doing here today.  I am hungry for spaghetti with meat sauce so I think I will fix that today.  I bought some Texas Toast with cheese coating at the store yesterday so I will fix a couple pieces of that to go with it. 

My daughter brought me over a beautiful bouquet yesterday for Mother’s Day.  It is lovely and the fragrance is filling the room.

P5040003

Click on the photo to make it larger.

I can’t come and visit you all right now because the blogger dashboard is not working.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms out there.  Stay safe and be happy!!

Red heart  Beth

15 comments:

  1. Ah love the music Beth just catching up busy in the garden not raining today , lovely flowers . Trust you had a beautiful Mothers Day yesterday with your daughter. Spaghetti and meat sauce sounds lush wonder if you have it on your recipe page. Take care Hugs Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers Beth. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Twin! Gorgeous bouquet. I can almost smell the fragrance. What will your plans be on Sunday? Me, I get 2 out of three boys.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth,

    Just passing by and wishing you a good weekend.

    Hugs Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really a beautiful arrangement Beth. Hope you have a happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Blogger dashboard hasn't worked for months! :-(

    We had spaghetti for dinner last night :-)

    Have a great weekend :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would rather wash my car by hand. Manual does a better detail job. Did it as a kid right up to where I am now. Then again to do it right does take time. Now, did you wear a swimsuit???

    "Happy Mothers Day"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Mother's Day Beth and may it be a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... I can smell the aroma of those flowers from here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post and very attractive blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely spring looking bouquet, Beth, thoughtful daughter!. We to have had rain and thunder, but |I don't have the urge to clean the car right now, maybe next week.
    I echo TG, on your blog site and post, with music to enhance it. well thought out., and thanks for your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flowers Beth.. Your spoiled. :)
    Happy Mothers Day
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)