It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Monday, June 13, 2011

Up an at ‘em…

early this morning.  I had a fasting lab at the hospital this morning.  Not many people in the waiting room for me to observe.  I did notice one gentleman that came in and sat down.  He had a ‘Nam cap on showing he had served in Viet Nam.  What I noticed the most about him was the bling he had on.  On his left hand on the pinkie finger was a gold ring with a pretty good sized stone, not sure if it was diamond or what.  On the ring finger he had a gold ring with an inlay on top.  On the right hand was two more rings.  Around his neck was a heavy gold chain.  To each his own, perhaps he or his wife are hooked on QVC.  Anyway, that observation didn’t last long as he was there to be seen STAT.

Next, I got called in.  Only 2 tubes of blood drawn today as opposed to the usual 3 or 4.  I am thinking my lab will be off anyway because I have been sick for awhile.  I see my doctor on Thursday and I am sure she will have a good scolding to give me.  I finished my antibiotic yesterday although I am still coughing some.

My nephew in law Mike and his wife Celeste stopped by to see me on the way home to Wisconsin.  My daughter and son in law came over and we had a very nice visit.  They have the cutest car.  It is a 1999 white Jaguar convertible.

P6120003
P6120004
P6120013

Click on all pics to enlarge them.  I posted the second photo for Boston Boy to see.
 hope you all have a good week.  Stay safe and be happy.

Red heart  Beth

16 comments:

  1. Hope your test are ok Beth
    Have a good week
    Take care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE that flower pic at the top---what a brilliant blue that is! Sorry to hear you still aren't feeling up to par yet. Hope your blood tests will tell them what they need to know to get you in the pink again. Nice when people stop to visit, isn't it?! Cute car. Get well and relax with TV or a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an avid hater of all things hospital especially needles...ugh! That is a beautiful car! My dad loves his Corvette and drives mom in it quite a bit now that the weather has warmed up...nice toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like people watching too. Fasting is NO fun. Hope the tests turn out fine. Nice visit you had. Monday is hard to be up an at'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are 100% soon. Cool car!!!! love that color! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope I don't follow you into the coughing jag. I had it 2 years in a row I know I mentioned and I sure don't want that again. Glad yours is winding down. Bless your heart.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad I can get in early for labs. Fasting is no fun. Love the car. It's nice to have family stop in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth, I am sorry to hear you were sick. Sure hope you are feeling better, and all goes well with your blood tests.

    Love the car. Nice pictures.
    You take care and I do hope and pray you are feeling much better.
    Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings.....
    Take care of you dear, make sure you get enough rest, sometimes its the best medicine.

    ON ANOTHER NOTE:
    I have an award for you. It is called SUNSHINE AWARD. Please go to my page, read the last paragraph (BLOG AWARD)on the post PICTURE OBSERVATIONS. Click on SUNSHINE AWARD and it will take you to my award page, there you can save it and post it on your blog. Congratulations. Please remember to pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope all the tests are ok Beth and that dreaded cough clears up really soon. I just hate hospitals a big hug coming your way take care. Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fasting isn't a lot of fun! Hope the test results are good. Sounds like a nice visit.
    The blue flower is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Hello to you! Thought that I should stop by (been way too long) since my last visit) and let you know that I have been thinking of you. By the sounds of things, all seems to be going rather well for you. I do hope that the rest of the week goes smooth for you and you know what else? Guess? guess again? I hope that your tests at the lad went well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Beth!
    Hope your tests are ok.
    Thanks for all your warm comments on my page.
    Wish you a really nice weekend!
    Take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Beth!
    Hope your tests are ok.
    Thanks for all your warm comments on my page.
    Wish you a really nice weekend!
    Take care
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)