It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bright Sunshiny Day…

It is 31 degrees and the snow is melting and spring is only 2 weeks away.  Hooray!!

I have been out this morning to stock up on groceries.  I have a whole chicken baking in the oven right now.  Tomorrow I will make chicken and noodles.  Yesterday I tried the Grand’s Biscuit recipe for pizza that I have been seeing on TV.  Roll out the biscuits (flatten) spread on pizza sauce, crumbled cooked sausage and pizza cheese topping and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is browned, about 15 minutes.  I used the small can of biscuits.  They were really tasty.  I called my niece to come over and help me eat them.

I have the Arias trial on now.  She is fielding questions now from the jurors.  That woman is such a pathological liar that she can’t keep her stories straight.  I would love to be sitting on that jury!
The tiny bit of cleaning is yet to happen.  Maybe tomorrow??

I need to get busy now.  Stay safe and be happy!!

Beth

21 comments:

  1. glad you are warming up and melting off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I went out and stocked up on groceries too! Hugs, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that the place where you live is finally warming up.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping it brings you wonderful spring flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth!
    You are very much like to Chicken and Noodles Pizza with cheese that I like very much too.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm, you are making me hungry now Beth. So very nice of your niece to come and share a meal with you. Up here we never count on spring before April 1 - March can be full of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My great big bunch of cleaning hasn't happened yet either.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You would be proud of me, Beth. I cleaned today...a day earlier than usual! I should take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you got out and got some groceries today. I can't believe that trial. If that girl gets off there is NO JUSTICE left in this country. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not familiar with the trail but I know everyone is watching it, I like the sound of the pizza. I think I saw something like this on Pinterest, sounds easy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A whole chicken baking in the oven? Am I invited?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like quick and easy pizza. Sometimes we slice French bread longways and put sauce and cheese on it and bake it in the oven. It's another quick and easy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The aroma created by a roasting chicken is amazing! I would have been more than happy to help with those pizzas! The eating part, I mean.:-)

    xo Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmm....you're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We got our big shopping done last evening...boy am I glad! Prices now are staggering now! I'm spending much of my time watching Netflix now...boy have times changed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you are having some sun and the snow is melting.
    The pizza sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope your weekend is a great one..minus bad weather. Pizza sounds wonderful.if only I could eat it. Take care!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you believe we had a trace of snow here yesterday? Today was clear and warmer though. We grocery shopped today also. We got home in time to see the Arias trial. Love watching the prosecutor go after her.
    Have a restful night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, at least we have caught up a little on the drought. Yes, Arias is a pathological liar. The questions are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to hear your weather is improving Beth, it is here too. though apparently the bitter cold is returning next week.
    I put up the picture on this'n'that sorry

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)