I wanted to let you all know that I am waiting to be scheduled for a needle biopsy. I just talked to the doctor’s office and they are to call me tomorrow. It appears that I am not in remission right now although it won’t be clear until I get the biopsy done. Pending results of that I will have a Pet Scan if the test is positive.
Please don’t forget me as I will be back as soon as I get this thing under control again.
Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.