It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Retro Post

6/22/2006
Thursday...
It will be another hot one today. I have been in the garden for the last hour, weeding and hoeing. I also cleaned up the rest of the mess that the crew left when they put asphalt on our driveway last week. Messy, messy!

Jim had another good night. I am thankful for that. We are waiting anxiously to see the cardiologist next week. Then the oncologist to see what he has decided. He had better decide something soon or we will be checking the list of available doctors (oncologists). It seems since Jim has been sick (about 6 weeks now) that one doctor just passes him off to another. We'll let so and so handle this, goodbye, the bill is in the mail. ;o) Jim has lost his patience and mine is slipping.

No sign of any workers on the curb yet. Of course it is not 8AM yet. We'll see.

I have to get moving. I have to figure out something for lunch, go to the post office to check the mail and do some cleaning. YUK!


Thank you my friends for your thoughts and prayers for us!


*** "I try to get an hour out of each minute of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)