It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Retro Post

8/30/2006
Wednesday, home again...
The last few days have been traumatic ones. Jim was hospitalized on Sunday with fluid on his left lung and pneumonia. I just brought him home from the hospital today. But another side effect of the chemo. This puts off his next round of chemo which could be dangerous as the lymphoma will start to grow again.

I returned my new computer from Sam's ( they returned my money with no question) and had the same folks that built my previous computer build me another one. I just got it today so I haven't had access to the internet for the last few days. Sorry to leave everyone without letting you all know. I spent all day long each day at the hospital.

I am very tired. I will be around to visit everyone tomorrow if possible. Thank you all for your comments and prayers.
7:09 PM | Add a comment | Read comments (12) | Permalink | Blog it | Health and wellness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)