It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/10/2006

11/10/2006
Update...
I will try to post an update while Jim is resting.

Jim is worn out today. He went with me to Meijer for a few groceries, (he rode in the chair) then we went across the street to the buffet for lunch. Then home where he promptly went to bed.

Jim is eating better and sleeping better. He is able to walk with a cane and around the house without one, so that is an improvement. Next Tuesday we see the oncologist again. Decisions to make.

The weather is dreary today and we are to have a cold front go through with a chance of snow showers in the morning.

I wish everyone a peaceful weekend. Enjoy being alive and if you are in good health say a prayer of Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)