It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Retro Post 11/8/2006

11/8/2006
Wonderful day...
This has been a "It's great to be alive" day. Thanks to the good Lord above.

Jim finally is feeling a bit better and is eating better.
It is 64 degrees today.
My younger brother and his fiancee (how in the world do I spell that?) came to see us today. They brought me a new Epson printer that does everything. It reads cards, prints on CDs and DVDs, etc. One of the nicest gifts I've ever received because it was presented to me with love. My old printer is 5 years old and does none of these things even though it still works fine.
We had Pizza Hut Buffet for lunch and you know how I love pizza. It was so good to see Jim eat, better than he has for weeks. Thanks Bill and Karen for that treat too!
I hope wherever you are the sun is shining and pizza is on the menu served with an extra helping of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)