It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He is Risen

Christ Arose!
Words and Music by Robert Lowery

John 2:22
"When therefore he was risen from the dead,
his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them;
and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said."


          Low in the grave He lay, Jesus my Savior, Waiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord!
            Refrain Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes, He arose a Victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever, with His saints to reign. He arose!  He arose! Hallelujah!  Christ arose!
          Vainly they watch His bed, Jesus my Savior; Vainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord!
            Refrain Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes, He arose a Victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever, with His saints to reign. He arose!  He arose! Hallelujah!  Christ arose!
          Death cannot keep its prey, Jesus my Savior; He tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord!
            Refrain Up from the grave He arose, With a mighty triumph o'er His foes, He arose a Victor from the dark domain, And He lives forever, with His saints to reign. He arose!  He arose! Hallelujah!  Christ arose!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Twin and thank you for this beautiful song that I am listening to as I write. xoxo

    Amen. He is Risen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Beth, Today is such a special day and the sun is shining here at the ranch. Lots of work ahead, but had to take a little time to wish my special friends a wonderful day full of new beginning. Hugs Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Beth. I am not only listening to this beautiful hymn, I am singing it. Praise our risen Savior and Lord for the Glorious Hope we have in Jesus.
    xx's Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter!
    I'm so happy that everybody is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had an Easter holiday that turned out egg-xactly the way you wanted it too. All my best as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)