It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sad News for Beverly Barton Fans…

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20110423/NEWS/110429921/1011/NEWS?Title=Best-selling-author-Beverly-Barton-dies-

I have said before that I love to read.  I especially love a good murder mystery and there was no better mystery writer than Beverly Barton.  Lisa Jackson ranks right up there with her.  I also like Michael Connelly, John Sanford and Phillip Margolin.   I love Janet Evanovich and her Stephanie Plum series.  Her new book is out in June.  I am keeping my Nook full and loving every minute of it.

It is still raining here this morning, dreary and chilly at 50 degrees.  I have to make a pharmacy run, stop by and pay my rent and then on to  the grocery store.  It is a never ending cycle each month.  One of these days the sun is going to shine again and I am looking forward to that.
Monday after the doctor visit my daughter and I stopped by Olive Garden for lunch.  We both had the chicken parmesan.  I had a creamy chicken soup that had dumplings in it.  It was really good.  YUMMM!  First time I had eaten at the Olive Garden in quite a while.  It is out of the way for me to get to. 

I guess I had better get moving right now and get started on my errands.  I really hate to go outside in the rain.  I hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Red heart  Beth

8 comments:

  1. Don't know that author, but sorry to see her pass away. Love Janet Evanovich too and all things James Patterson too. Love that England Swings song---how appropriate for this week. You should add Winchester Cathedral too! Are you watching the wedding on Friday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis Hope your week dries out some and you are free from tornado warnings..It has been a bad week here abouts. Haven't been ina O Garden in a long time but now I know what is good there. Thanks!Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth I do hope the sun shows itself for you soon. Too much rain tends to get on your pip I must admit. Sounds like a yummy lunch with your daughter , take care enjoy the week and of course The Wedding on Friday. Sheila x:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...you sent me tornados! I surrender! No more! More this afternoon they say. They stayed about 15 miles from me and for that I am thankful. :-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh raining again? what a drag! cloudy and cold here too. Here's hoping the sun comes back from vacation soon! :o) Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth

    Pleased you had a nice lunch with your daughter. Hope the sun shines for you soon.

    Hugs Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't the spring time have a lot of rains?
    hope you have a beautiful sunny day coming your way.
    Please take care and drive carefully,
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its raining here tonight. I love the rain Beth.
    Stay warm.
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)