It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot Wednesday…

Today is to be another hot and humid day.  Yesterday reached 90 with high humidity.  I turned on the AC for the first time this season.  I asked for warmth and I got it.  Smile 

I have been up early this morning, changing the bedding and I have it washed and dried already.  I have been to the store  to get the necessities.  You have to treat a heat wave like a blizzard and get stocked up.  LOL  Anyway, when it is this hot I do everything I want to do early in the morning.

Well, Sis, we found out who was murdered on NCIS.  It was Mike Franks.  I liked him but I was actually fearful that they were going to kill off one of the main characters.  This Sunday on Desperate Housewives someone will be murdered too.  Why is it that the PTB (Powers That Be) always kill someone on the last show? I hate that, then we have to wait till the new shows in the fall to see the conclusion.  Not to worry, that is a small thing in the scheme of life.

I am in the middle of a good book by Lisa Gardner.  She is a great author for you murder mystery fans.  I love murder mysteries.

Nothing much to tell today except that it is HOT!!

Stay safe and be happy!!

Red heart  Beth

11 comments:

  1. Sign outside a business up the road from us said 96. Felt like it too. Now they say it will drop back into the 50's. REALLY! I like to do my grocery shopping early no matter what the weather. I was relieved it was Mike too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIS..Didn't you just love that scene where all the cast hugged in the elevator.. Awwww that was so good.Wonder what effect this will have on Gibbs though..he seems lost sometimes. Sad show indeed.AS for DH.. I heard they may get cancelled. Dang!! They do that to all the good shows.. HOT here today..getting things done early is a good thing.. I am loving the warmth though.. NO AC here.. it's okay.. like you say we have been waiting so long for it. Take care : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hot Beth. It was 25C here yesterday. I been out working in my yard only to have my face swell still from my car crash . So today I think its a day of rest if I can.
    Your sound busy. Im behind once agian.
    Have a most beautiful day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Carol, I cried with the group hug in elevator. I caved in from not turning the ac on until 3am. By 7am the ac was off and the storm hit. Have a good day Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tremendous thunderstorms last night, so bad that Buddy had his first ever accident on the carpet. Now we're forecast to have highs around 70 and scattered showers every day for the next week! I guess the drought is over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were supposed to have a high of 90 but so far 86. But, I have done some fancy sweatin' anyway out there planting starts.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was not so long ago you were complained about a wet weather's there we both having NOT present weathers? that yous HOT I having a cold wetted winter's weather thought skipped a beautiful Autumn time?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot! Hot! Hot! I think it here to stay a while? I think it's called Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our weather here is still wacky. starts off great then weird clouds and cold. yesterday I was wearing my winter coat at my daughter's lacrosse game! Is that insane or what??? Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good book to Beth and the weather sounds warm , its cool here. Sorry not been able to comment before now Blogspot where having trouble. Hugs Sheila :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. We could really use some of your heat our way, perhaps it would dry things up around here. We are no where even close to your temps. :(
    Here's hoping that you continue to enjoy your murder mystery, which happens to be one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)