It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Carole update…

Just a quick update for Carole.  She had a runaway grocery cart yesterday in a supermarket parking lot.  She fell, landing on her right wrist.  Her wrist is broken and her right knee is severely injured.  She wanted me to let you all know that she will not be able to post or comment for awhile.  She is having a lot of pain but in spite of that she is our upbeat rambling on that we know and love. 

 

Get all better Twin!!

Red heart  Beth

8 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    This is 3rd time try to comments.
    Thank you for post about Carole's which I was shock to hear the news.
    It was sad that after so long Miss Cats sickness
    and just relived from all bad things.
    Hope not give her too much pains.
    I'll keep her in my thought and prayers.
    You take care too Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, thank you for updating us on Carole. She has my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooooooo.. Thats awful.
    Hope your well Beth.
    Hugs xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! It sounds so very painful. Gosh I hope she gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ That's horrible news. I am sending her special good vibes right now as I type this, in hope that she has a speedy recovery. Poor Carole...
    Thank you Beth for the update, mightly sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn. Fast healing thoughts going her way. Thank you for giving us the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Beth Marie, Thank you for posting this update. Wishing Carole and rapid and complete recovery. As ever be well

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)