down to Spring. I am up and moving this morning. I feel much better after several days with the heating pad and lazing around doing nothing. I had my breakfast of raisin bran, banana and milk. I don’t drink coffee anymore and stay away from caffeinated stuff if I can.
It is cloudy and 34 degrees this morning to reach to 41 by afternoon.
I was presented an award today from Mary. This is a great honor Mary. Thank you so much!
"Liebster" means favorite or beloved in German, and this award helps to draw attention to blogs that aren't too well known.
Here are the rules for this award:
Upon receipt of the award, one is to:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it
2) Paste the award on the blog
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
4) Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs.
This is a hard thing for me to choose 5 blogging friends. I am going to pick the ones that have the fewest followers and I want the rest of my readers to know that I love you all.
- http://4pawsandatale.blogspot.com/, Arlene, my dear friend in England who entertains us all with tails (yes pun intended) of the adventures she has with her dogs.
- http://elegantblessings.blogspot.com/ Annie, one of my newer blogging friends who shares the the great state of Illinois (warts and all) with me.
- http://jumpingoutthewindows.blogspot.com/, Boston boy, my adopted little brother who is a very nice guy with a very entertaining gutsy blog.
- http://babblelots.blogspot.com/ Nancy, my Missouri friend, who lives with pain on a daily basis.
- http://leaveittodavis.blogspot.com/, one of my newest blogging friends who has shown me what a kind compassionate person she is.
Please all of you pick up your award.
Off to the wars now (computer shopping I think as mine is acting mean) and to the grocery store. You all stay safe and be happy.