Extremely impressive: "a stupendous display of technique".
prodigious - wonderful - amazing - marvelous
This is indeed a stupendous Saturday. It is going to be very warm and humid (90 degrees) today. I am not letting the weather stop me as my central air seems to be working OK.
As with all good things there is a catch. I'm supposed to pass it on (the hard part) and tell you 7 things about me. I have been blogging for a long time and I think you all know everything there is to know about me. But for my new readers, here goes.
- I really love the hills, having been born in Southeastern Missouri in the heart of the hills.
- I was born number 6 of 8 children. Three brothers and 4 sisters. I have only 2 remaining siblings, a younger brother and a younger sister.
- Daddy moved us all to Western Illinois when I was 3 years old. My youngest brother was my only sibling born in Illinois.
- I am a St. Louis Cardinal fan. It is a family tradition beginning with my Dad.
- I worked for most of my life, beginning at the telephone company and ending as a civil service worker at an Air Force Base.
- My husband died several years ago and the best thing that ever happened to me was suddenly gone.
- I sold my house 2 years ago to move here to be closer to family.
There is no way I can pick only 7 of my blogging friends to give this award to as you all are ‘stupendous’ friends. So this is what I am doing. The first 7 people to read my post and comment, please accept the Kreativ Blogger Award and pass it on.
In the meantime, Stay safe and be happy!!