Thank you Janice for this award.
I am always happy to get an award. it means a lot to me that a blogging friend thinks that much of me. However, after so many years, I don’t nominate others. So many don’t want awards, and I can understand that. I would love to see this award posted on your blog if you want to.
The really hard thing comes down to those 7 random facts. I think after 7 years most of you know more about me than I know about myself. So here goes something different.
Things that I don’t like:
- I don’t like going to the dentist although I haven’t had a cavity in a blue moon (knocking on wood).
- I hate with a passion cleaning the bathroom.
- I don’t like going to funerals. I am getting to the age where they are happening way too often.
- I am bothered to the point of tears if I think I have hurt anyone’s feelings.
- I really hate it that I had to move, leaving my home and friends behind even though it was necessary.
- I am not fond of weddings either. Unless it is a close friend or a family member I send a check.
- I don’t like clutter. I may not get the sweeper out each day but I keep things tidy.
And that is it. No more questions and answers for me as I am all answered out. I am on my way to check out the garage sales. I promise to visit you all when I get back.
Have a peaceful weekend. Stay safe and be happy!!