Thanksgiving. I hope you are all prepared. I am getting ready for turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, etc. I am feeling better each day. Not much energy yet but I am getting there.
10 things I am thankful for on Thanksgiving Day 2013:
- My faith in God, He holds my hand when I need it.
- My family.
- My friends including my blogging family who has held me up in prayer so many times this year when I really needed it.
- I am thankful that I was eating at the Red Lobster in Peoria when the tornado struck. If I had been home I would have been in the kitchen as it was nearing lunchtime.
- Healthcare insurance. I have used it so much this year.
- Food on the table (too much sometimes)
- A roof over my head as many of my neighbors do not have a roof over their heads right now.
- A bright sunshiny day.
- My brain is still functioning properly.
- And last but not least, I am thankful that I was born and raised in the United States of America. I love my country!!
My kitchen window is still boarded up, inside and out so it is pretty dark in my kitchen. I was told that my window should be installed in a couple of weeks.
I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving. Stay safe and be happy!!
I just found out that Nana Diana's little grandson is very ill. Please take a moment to pray for him.