I had 3 trick or treaters between 5 and 7PM last night. I just found out from my daughter that most of the churches in town had set up tail-gates to give out candy to the costumed children. I did get to see my great niece. She was adorable but she is like a little bolt of lightning at 18 months. This is the best pic I could get of her as she was somersaulting and going non stop all of the time. To complete her costume she had red glittery shoes but she didn’t stand still long enough for me to get a picture of them.
Cookie made with SNICKERS® Brand Bars.
1 c. sugar
Cream together sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter. Add vanilla extract and eggs; mix. Add dry ingredients. Cut candy bars in fourths. Wrap dough around each piece forming a ball.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350°F for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Photo by: Taste of Home
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Baby Ruth candy bars (2.1 ounces each), chopped
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in candy bars.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Immediately remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
BUTTERFINGER CANDY COOKIES
1 1/4 c. flour
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Cream butter and sugar together. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients and candy pieces. Chill dough for 1/2 to 1 hour.
Drop by teaspoons full onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on wire cooling racks.