It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Monday, April 4, 2011

The day after the day after not winning the lotto…

and yesterday was a very nice day.  It was very warm and windy reaching 82 degrees in the afternoon.  We were under a tornado watch all night but it has been lifted now.  My sis wanted me to take some blankets and a pillow and bed down in the hallway for over night.  I was so tired I went to bed at a little after 9 in my bed.  We didn’t even get a thunderstorm which was OK by me.

My son’s visit was very nice.  My daughter and son in law came over to eat with us.  There were lots of leftovers for everyone to take home with them.  I kept enough for lunch for today as my niece is coming for lunch.

The cleaning craze has struck me and tomorrow I am going to start in on curtains and walls I think.  I am thinking about buying a carpet cleaner but I don’t know where I would put it if I did.  Maybe I will just see about renting one.

This is just a short update.  I hope you all have a good week.  Stay safe and be happy!!

Red heart  Beth

9 comments:

  1. Glad you were safe from the storm. I love left overs ;-) Now don't go crazy clean'in. Have a great day Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy the storm missed you. Watch out, don't let that cleaning bug have too much control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,

    Pleased you had a nice visit with your children. Pleased too that the storm missed you. Enjoy your lunch with your niece today.
    Hugs Nita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt we'll be seeing the eighties around here until late June...it's like hearing about another world to me to hear of that. I'm very glad you had a good time with your kids...what a blessing! God bless you my friend, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to read the Tornado didn't materialise, Beth, and I hope you and your niece had a great day. (even after eating the left overs promised to me an' Bess!! You don't remember? tsk!!) Ah well Bess we're just going to have to beg!! ON our hind legs NOW!! Was that wonderfully in sync or not? We're fantastic me and her!! :-) hugs to you and catch up soon..
    xPen and Her Maj..x
    (synchronised beggars extraordinaire)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings..

    I always want to win though I seldom buy tickets, go figure.

    Pep answer's my mail once in a while, not often, I will extend your regards to her.

    Take care....

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've never had a tornado warning though I suppose they have happened at one time or another. If I had a choice I guess I would take snow.
    Beth if I ever win the lottery I'm coming out to visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to hear you had a lovely time with your son and daughter in law, oh and all that lovely food. I have ever only won £10 on the lottery. Hugs Sheilax

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure glad you didn't have a tornado and you're safe.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)