It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Monday, April 18, 2011

Dreary, drizzly Monday…

But I am not complaining as it is snow showering in Chicago.  Also some of my Canadian friends have had a full fledged snow.  Oh well, brighter days are ahead.  It is 45 degrees right now with a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon.
I didn’t do much over the weekend as I was feeling a bit under the weather.  I feel better today and  I was up at 6 and have done my workout already.
I have to get out this morning and pay some bills and go to the post office.  I really don’t like going to the post office here because of where it is located.  Blame all of those years of living 3 blocks from the post office in a little bitty town and you will understand why.
I noticed yesterday that the Spirea spirea2is in full bloom in my neighborhood.  This is a picture from the net as I didn’t feel like getting out with my camera yesterday.  They are just beautiful.  I didn’t realize till I googled this that there are many different kinds of Spirea.
This is just a short post today.   Time to fix my breakfast and get moving.  I will be by to visit all of you later.
Red heart  Beth

9 comments:

  1. Sounds. like a typical Monday morning. Most Monday's here are slow starters, sort of ease into the week. Wishing you a good day Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had another sort of working weekend, still working on closets and looking good. The weather is good today, so far.
    Have a good Monday ! and week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,

    Like your flowers, I think these are in a garden just up the road from Amanda in white and also purple they are very pretty.

    Take Care and have a good week, no snow - no no

    Hugs - Nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning to you. Have the wash in and that's about it. Not realy energetic this morning. And I agree, NO MORE SNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horrible weather here as I've said to almost everyone I've visited today...can't say I want to do it again here...ugh! I guess the bright side for sure is that the leaves and flowers haven't come out so this latest mess hopefully won't hurt anything. Have a great day my friend...we still have every reason to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cold to mow today. Nasty weather all around everywhere. Breakfast...eggs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a lush full spirea as well. They are pretty! I wanted a pink blossomed one but got the white as that was all that was available. I think where I come from it was/is called Bridal's Wreath.

    EVERYone has horrible terrible yucky weather. I told Terry I am going to command that the weather stop that instantly. Particularly in WI and MT. Well, IL too. :-)

    xoxox Twin..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is make me sick for everywhere in the same terrible weather but we can't do nothing....
    still you are fine at least you can post with a beautiful flowers NO COMPLAIN BETH :-)
    see you tomorrow,
    Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that Beth glad you are feeling much better now Hugs Sheila x Take care

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)