It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Friday, June 24, 2011

Check this out…

Our blogging friend from Boston has created a video which showcases his musical talents.  Great job Paul.  I think you all should stop by and have a listen and tell him hi!

Finally the sun is shining here today.  It has been dreary and rainy here the last few days and the temp only got to the middle 60s.  Not saying I like it super hot but after all it is summertime and sunshine would be nice.

My tomato plants are struggling.  I guess that is what you get when you buy the half price stuff.  Smile with tongue out  Oh well, I am enjoying just looking at them.  I think I will give them a shot of miracle grow and see if they snap out of it.

I am in the middle of laundry.  Yesterday I finished all of the cleaning including mopping the kitchen floor which I hate cause the kitchen chairs weigh a ton.  Not good for my poor old back.

This is just a quick update.  I am waiting with you all to see what Carole finds out from the orthopedist today.  I hope it is good news for you Twin.

Have a great weekend you all.  Stay safe and be happy!

Red heart  Beth

7 comments:

  1. I checked out Paul. It was great. I too am waiting for Carole's report. Hope it's good news.
    Never did pick up any tomato plants. Don't know how the time got away, but it did. Sun trying to show it's face here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ignored my tomato's a few days and I noticed this morning they grew at least 5 inches!
    I am waiting too to hear about Carole. So sad that Bob lost the fight. He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to the news is good for Carole's report, Beth we wish her well. Yes indeed Paul's video was just great enjoyed the guitar he is good. Another raining day here , my tomatoes don't like it either need sun. Have a great evening and Weekend Hugs Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beth! Thank you so much for the plug!
    Of course I'm miss Carole's presence around here and hope she has improved. I as well as others await her return.
    Again, thank you Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Paul link. I'll check it out :-)

    I hope you continue to have good weather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never got tomato plants, so guess I'll have to enjoy someone else's. We were blessed with a good hard rain today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just visit Paul's first, it was very nicely done
    and I enjoy the music.
    To be patience with your tomato, it going to be aright.
    Hope Carole's has good news?
    You have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)