It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The sun is shining…

finally after several days  of clouds, drizzle, thunderstorms, and temps in the 60s.  I haven’t had the air conditioner on for several days now although that is about to change mid week to temps in the 90s.  I like sunshine and 70s.  Smile

 

Jim’s nephew Mike sent me some pics of my new great, great, niece.  She is adorable!!

tires_010

Here is a picture of Mike with his new grandbaby.  Congratulations to all of them.

I am finally starting to feel better although I am still coughing some.Thank God for that as I haven’t had energy to do much and I have forced myself to keep the house clean.

Carole is doing much better and that is wonderful news!!

I have a roast and potatoes in the oven.  I am getting tired of TV dinners.  I cooked yesterday too.  lol

I hope you all are having a good weekend.  Stay safe and be happy!!

Red heart  Beth

9 comments:

  1. Hi there Beth,
    good to hear the sun is shining for you, (it's shining here too) and it's fantastic news about Carole, makes the day seem even brighter. And then to top it all, there's a new born baby to celebrate, and she looks so pretty and ready to face a brand new World. Now all we need is your cough to take the hint and disappear. ...
    Have a wonderful Sunday my friend. xPenx
    (many thanks for the hugs, gratefully accepted)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a roast and taters??? Twin i am famished for good food.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo. Such a cute baby. I hear you about the tv dinners...I have chicken in the oven and a small cake. Enjoy your Sunday, and your meal sounds soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings.....
    Much like life eh, no matter what happens, the sun will shine again.

    Your my new great, great, niece, beautiful and a testimony that life marches on and is continually renewing.

    Peace..
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are getting better from the nasty cough hope get over soon.
    The photos of your new great,great niece,a beautiful baby.
    Enjoy your TV dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're feeling better. After being stuck in the house at Mom's for nearly a week thanks to smoke from wildfires in North Carolina as well as oppressive heat and humidity it was a real relief to get home where the temps are straining to reach 80 and the air is clean enough for me to breathe without triggering my asthma. Still sorting photos....I may actually have a million of 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Beth
    Wonderful photo of the cute baby.
    It's nice to hear that you feel better.
    Wishing you a day of happiness.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news on Carole hope she improves as the days roll by. Lovely photo of baby so cute. So glad to hear Beth you are feeling better. Sheila :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! I'm sure glad that you're feeling better. Our weather has been all over the board lately. Cooler with rain then hotter...nineties over the next couple days in fact. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)