to another doctor appointment. This one here in town so I can go by myself.
It is a beautiful morning checking in right now at 39 degrees. It is to reach the upper 50s this afternoon,
Something is being done to my front yard yesterday and today. I have no idea what. I did notice the stuff they threw in the front yard last night cut a path into the new dirt and grass. Still no leaf raking and I was told by one of the maintenance guys that the leaves are never raked here. The corner house across the street is getting a new roof put on today. My driveway has been really busy.
I was selected for an award by http://mamawsplace4.blogspot.com/. Thanks! I am to tell 7 things about myself and choose 15 people to award this to. This is a hard thing to do so I would ask that any of my blogging friends that wants this award to please take it to share on your blog along with a 7 thing tell all. lol
Seven things about me that I am sure you already know.
- I was born in Missouri in a log cabin.
- I grew up in Western Illinois.
- I had 4 sisters and 3 brothers. Only 2 are still living, a younger brother and a younger sister.
- I married the love of my life, Jim. We had 50 wonderful years together before he died in 2006.
- I love people, I can usually find something to like about most people I meet.
- I love living.
- And most importantly of all, I have a great faith in God, that he will walk beside me and guide me in the right direction.