It's that time of the year....

It's that time of the year....

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Up and at ‘em…

early this morning.  I set the alarm for 6:45 AM so I would be up bright and early to let you all know that it is only 62 more days till Spring.

It is sunshine bright out this morning but the temperature is a very cold 9 degrees with a wind chill of 1 below zero.  I guess winter didn’t forget  us, it just took its time getting here.  The snow yesterday didn’t amount to anything although we have some more on the way.  The groundhog will soon be telling us that we have 6 more weeks of winter, well we all knew that anyway.

18aug 2005 007

Now to brighten the day, some of the flowers from  my neighbor, Sandi, at home.

 

Gotta go now.  The vacuum is calling me.  You all stay safe and be happy.

Beth

10 comments:

  1. Admiral wasn't afraid of the vacuum but I bet Katie is. I will be finding out soo. I have put off vacuuming for her sake as she just got here. I will try tomorrow. :-)))

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr.....that's COLD. YOU stay warm....cleaning is a good way to work up a sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's mild today here Beth but very misty and hopefully clearing tonight. So pretty I just adore that colour what a picture. My vacuum has been calling but I have ignored it.
    Hugs Sheila and Wile-e xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late, but good morning. It is actually my morning because of sleeping crazy hours--LOL!

    It's 2 below right now and supposed to get down to about 20 below during the night. Yup! Winter is here, even if the snow isn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes that is really cold

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth I am having trouble leaving comments on some blogs though I didn't seem to have a problem with your blog. Well we'll see after I finish this comment. I don't want Nancy and others to that I ignored them.
    Yeah it's cold and windy here with a bit of snow over the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold has set in here too, and snow coming every other day for about a week. Oh well, it could be worse! Stay warm friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the picture of the flowers....I'm aching for spring!
    Blessings,Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so much love the countdown! There's hope, there really is! We've got about a foot of snow and it's zero right now...which sure beats the heavy snow and -20 that we've been having.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments! Because of a lot of spam I am monitoring comments. :-)