Thank you McGuffy Ann for this lovely award. It is a new one for me that I have never seen before.
There are several rules we must follow in order to accept this award:
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions.
4) Nominate blogs for the award and notify each of them.
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
Here are the 5 questions and answers:
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would have the cancer research teams discover a cure for all cancers.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Any year?
I would love to go back to the time when my children were ages 6 and 9. Among the best years of my life.
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
To be quite honest, life scares me. I have seen a lot of life and I hope to see more but life is scary!
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it?
I have this one dream over and over. I am out visiting somewhere and I can’t find my purse. I always wake up before I find it. I would like to finish that dream once and for all.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
No one. I kind of like myself. I would like to possess the courage that my sister has. She will tackle any adversity and come out a winner.
I think all of my blogging friends deserve this award. Please feel free to participate if you want.
Stay safe and be happy!!